Friday, March 20, 2015

Marylin Monroe layout

Hello crafty friends :)
Frezja here with new Layout :)
But first I want to  remind you of the blog hop the end of this month! It will be great fun and I hope you will join us!
yeeeey :) 

And this is my Layout:


Hope you like it :)
How I did my layout? Here's how they came together: 


 add some washi tape..
 put some chipboard..

..some flowers, embellishments, ... and at this point missing only dew drops ^^

Materials:
olive strip cardstock



Thank you for yours attention :)





5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!! Great job Frezja!

Tonya said...

Simple yet gorgeous!

Terri Sproul said...

like the washi tape idea

LisaM said...

Love all your fun details!

Betsy Skagen said...

This is so eyecatching. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...