Monday, March 16, 2015

Give a girl the right paper..


Hi, everyone!  
Today I would like to share my layout for  The Robin's Nest.

Give a girl the right paper and she can conquer the world)) - it is about my love to seaside layouts.
and about my love to The Robin's Nest))
 About two years ago I made my first video tutorial with The Robin's Nest products, and about a year ago I made my first and my favourite seaside layout. This time I decided to do another seaside layout and hope you will like it!




  And this time I made a video tutorial

 
For my LO I used:
Glitter Starfish Cardstock 
Pink Glitter Coral
Bubbles Mini Dew Drops

And welcome to join us in our blog hop on March 31st. There will be lots of inspiration and a lot of great prizes!



Have a nice day!


5 comments:

Tonya said...

Gorgeous layout! This makes me long for the beach. :-)

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

A gorgeous layout with such beautiful colours.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your colors and all of the flowers! Great job Veronika!! Now off to watch your video :)

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

beautiful layout!

LisaM said...

Stunning layout! Love, love, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...