Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gabe's Version of MIB

Hello Readers,

I have done pages of Gabe before,
he is now 14 years old,
and a handsome guy at that.

His page was the Stop in the Name of Love,
and a Hobbit, and now MIB.

It is so fun for us, these kids have such imaginations!
How do you want to be remembered,
and what photos do you want your kids to see of you?

All these options have been awesome!


I worked on this page quite a few months ago,
but I didn't have the Hottie Sticker in my stash at home,
so I had to wait until I remembered to get it when I was in the 
warehouse.  And it was soooo worth the wait.


The Hottie sticker just really made the pages of Gabe
so complete!  Silver 6mm dew drops also,
and a few other brads in silver that I had in my stash too.




Products used.

Wind Flames Glitter CardstockHottie Sticker

I also used wedding writing cs, red glitter chipboard. Silver 6mm dew drops,
and black glitter journaling tag.

And there He is  MIB  
Gabe's version.

You can find these products on our website

Have a wonderful week.

Ciao,

Robin


7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

He is such a cute kid! Great layouts!

Tonya said...

What a fun layout!

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Great page. They grow up so fast, enjoy.

LisaM said...

Such a fun page!

Lastochka said...

Fun lo as always with this guy))

frezja said...

funny layout :) HI is Bond :) <3

Betsy Skagen said...

As soon as I saw the picture, before I read a word, I knew it was MIB! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...