Monday, March 9, 2015

Fly

Hey fellow scrappers!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created with some of the new Robin's Nest products! You are going to love these and will want to add them to your goodies!

I started out with the Saffron Honey Cardstock for my background. I used the back side:


I cut the backside of the Men's Plaid Cardstock  at an angle 1 1/4"x7" and added that towards the left center of my page. I then cut the Fleur Honeycomb - 3 1/2"x 2 1/2" and the Awning Spa Glitter Cardstock- 4"x3" and also ripped a piece of that for my bottom right hand corner. I layered the two papers and added my wallet sized photo on top of them. I fussy cut the postcard from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and added to the right of my photo:
 
                              I added some Kreinik thread to the left bottom side of the photo.
          I added the balloon, clouds and the chipboard word "Fly" from Azure Fly Chipboard:


I love this gorgeous balloon, so glittery and fun!
 

       I finished my layout off with some Cowboy Dew Drops randomly scattered  on my page:
 
I added a few metal pieces using Beacon's 3 in 1 Glue.





 
 
Just a reminder that we are having a blog hop on March 31st. There will be lots of inspiration and a few prizes! Hope you will mark your calendar and join us!
 
 
Thanks for sharing part of your day with us!
 
~~~Lisa~~~

9 comments:

Lastochka said...

Fantastic lo, Lisa!

Bev Code said...

fabulous page. Love the glitter air balloon and super cute clouds.. great job

Terri Sproul said...

this is a amaozng layout

Tonya said...

Beautiful layout! Love the vintage feel!

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous page and love the details!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

So wonderful! Great job.

frezja said...

great LO lISA :)

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute layout! I love the little spots of details! And your pics are awesome too!

frezja said...

nice project :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...