Monday, March 23, 2015

Fabulous!

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created using some of Robin's Nest new releases! These products are awesome and you are going to want some for yourself!
Here is my layout:

 
I used the backside of Bunny Stripe Cardstock for my background. The pinks were perfect for my daughter's dress. I printed 2 wallet sized photos. Next take 2 doilies, cut 1/3 off of one and place on top upper right of background. Place the other 2/3 on the lower bottom right and add the full doily to the middle left side. Cut 6" of Rosy Ribbon and stitch in place.

 
Add the pink diecuts  (paper piece, butterfly & bird) and Dew Drops from the Rosy Mini Die-Cut Shapes. Add the silver swirls from the Rosy Straw packet:

 
Adhere the pink trim from the Rosy Straw to the photo using Beacon's 3 in 1 Glue (man, I love this stuff!)
Cut the title "Fabulous" from the Glitter Word Titles and add to layout:
 
 
Here are the products I used:
 
 
 
 
 
Don't you just love all these new products? I know I do!
 
Just a reminder that we are having a blog hop on March 31st. There will be lots of inspiration and a few prizes! Hope you will mark your calendar and join us!
 
 
                                                         Hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                                          ~~~Lisa~~~



 

5 comments:

Terri Sproul said...

cute cute cute

Tonya said...

Super adorable layout! Great job!

wendipooh13 said...

so pretty love the red, the trim and circle!!!

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

love love love the pink

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love how you used the new embellishments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...