Monday, February 9, 2015

Travel Often

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Happy Monday!
Lisa here today to share a camping layout I created using a variety of Robin's Nest products:

 
I used Brown Glitter Cardstock for my background and added slanted strips of Light Red Plaid/Stripe & Honeycomb Fleur Cardstock to the bottom edge and stitched in place:

 
I cut the Leaf Stripe Cardstock 4 1/2"x6", the Honeycomb Fleur Cardstock 5 1/4"x6 1/4" tore the edge, cut Light Red Plaid/Stripe. I fussy cut the Birch Tree Strip, map & tag out of the Leaf Stripe Cardstock.


 
I fussy cut out the Black Glitter on White Cardstock Journal Tag and placed my photo on top:

 
I added 2 Dew Drops in 2 corners and added 2 Diamond Dew Drops:

 
I added 3 of the tree stickers from the Outdoor Stickers and popped them up with foam tape to give dimension:

 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!


11 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Nice layout.

Tonya said...

Beautiful layout!

Terri Sproul said...

nice layout..

Lyne Blodgett said...

Really lovely

wendipooh13 said...

great outdoors page!!! LOVE the details!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very nice layout!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your angles! The bottom corner and the angled stickers! Great layout!!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Nice page! There’s your Bloggie Love!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Lori Comeau said...

Great job on your page. I love camping. BL

Betsy Skagen said...

This makes me long for the green days of summer.

Bev Code said...

great design, layers and fun accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...