Monday, February 16, 2015

There is no place better than home

Hi, everyone!  
Today I would like to share my new layout for  The Robin's Nest.

I love travelling very much!
 This picture was taken on the ruins of the ancient theater. It is one of my favourite places in Crimea.

But I am sure there is no place better than home))... even you have a big renovation)) like in my home now))
 I cut a lot of tags from Lodge CutOuts Cardstock
 And used some rub-ons from Family Rub-On


And, of course, I added some bright dew drops 

For my LO I used:
Lodge CutOuts Cardstock 
Mens Plaid/Compass Cardstock

 Sky Blue Glitter Cardstock

Family Rub-On

Hillside Mini Dew Drops
Fire and Ice Tear Drops

Mardi Gras Dew Drops


Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

What a beautiful layout.

Tonya said...

Love all the laying, different textures and details of your layout! Gorgeous!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Oh I love this, beautiful use of the tags, and love Ginas designs !

maryz said...

чудесная страничка!!!

LisaM said...

Wow! Gorgeous page! Love all the layers and details!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love!! Great details!!

Bev Code said...

this is fabulous.. great designs and fab mix of accents and colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...