Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mini notebook

Hello crafty peeps :)
How are you?
I have for you a very fantastic news..

the blog hop that will be March 31 !!

Is this not cool? :)
yeeeeeey!! :)
I hope that you will be played with us many, many people:)

Today I have for you a photo tutorial ( next time I'Il makea video, promises) :)
this notes:



step1: cut the cardstock and paper:

 step2 - use tiny circle punch

step3 - embellish the page using stamps and ink

step4 - assemble all together

step5 - cut decorations, sticers..

and the last step - decorate the cover.. :)
I will show you some pictures inside:


Materials:




Thank you for watching :)





6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Ohh! I love your notebook, so classy and stylish :) the deer brings it a together :) great job!

Tonya said...

Love the manly notebook! Perfect colors! Great job!

Robin O'Crowley said...

I love it! Great and simple ideas

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

I am a book making lover too. NICE.

LisaM said...

Love this book! So fun!

Bev Code said...

fabulous pages.. each colouring and combo so cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...