Monday, February 2, 2015

Make your own movie, where you will be a star


Hi, everyone!  
Today I would like to share my new layout for  The Robin's Nest 
It is more traditional for me layout - with flowers and other beautiful embelishments. 

Everyone has his favourite movie, where the favourite hero lives his own life and sometimes sad and sometimes happy. And the most favourite movies have happy end, so I believe that every story has its own happy end. And everybody can create his own happy movie, where he will be a superstar!!!

And some photos of the process:
For background I choose two sheets of The Robin's Nest paper:
and
add some die-cutting elements
from
and
 add some texture paste and stamping
add mists and some gold glitter

 the finishing touch is adding chipbord elements and flowers
 
Also I decided to add a cameo with some paints inside
and it looks like the prints of  Orange Crackle Glitter Cardstock paper
  and the result

  For my work I used Airplane Cardstock
 Water Glitter Swirl
 Orange Crackle Glitter Cardstock


Other:
chipbord I KROPKA
stamps
glimmer mists
 flowers
gold glitter
cameo


By the way, my favourite movie is "Gone with the wind")
And how about you?


Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Cute page.

Tonya said...

Adorable page! Love all the little details!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Oh I love gone with the wind :) beautiful layout! I love your cute details!! Love your stars too :)

LisaM said...

Wow! Amazing details on this gorgeous page!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Veronica, you just are amazing! Beautifully done!

Betsy Skagen said...

This is awesome!

Bev Code said...

amazing layers.. super colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...