Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lots of Hugs Box Card

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a box card that could be made for any occasion.

The card itself was created from black cardstock.  After cutting and scoring, I cut a variety of layers to fit.


I've used Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock as the main focus of the card.  To emphasize it's beauty,  I lightly inked the edges and then matted the pieces on black cardstock.  The next layer was Brick Glitter Cardstock.


I die cut leaves from Hunter Green cardstock and Moss Green Glitter Cardstock and staggered them within the card.


 
The images were stamped, colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut then mixed amongst the greenery.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute Steph! Your surprise is so nice! I love your copic coloring too, the colors go great together :)

Lastochka said...

Great box!! Love how use all diecutting elements!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love this box, the peeps are so cute, this is one of my fav papers!

Tonya said...

Super adorable box! Love the diecuts!

Terri Sproul said...

box of hugs, what a cute idea

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

I like this box it is very pretty. Lovely colours.

LisaM said...

Super cute box!

Bev Code said...

adorable .. love your choices of colours and accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...