Monday, February 23, 2015

Life Is Like Photography

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share a layout with you.
Our quote to use this month is "Life is like photography, use the negatives to develop" I decided to use that as my title along with some negatives to base my photo on.

 
I used Wedding Swirl Glitter Cardstock as my background and added green water color around the edges. I love how the embossed parts of the paper resisted the color.
Cut Red Plain Linen Cardstock 4 1/4x 5 3/4".
Cut Red Glitter Paisley Cardstock 4x 4 1/4".
Cut negative diecut out of black cardstock.

 
Cut Camera diecut out of Kiwi Sorbet and black cardstock and layer them.
Punch border (10x2 1/4") from Tulip Wheels Cardstock and fussy cut a few of the flowers.
Trim 2- 4x6" photos down to 3x 4 1/2".
 
 
Cut part of the title using diecut machine. Add Red Alpha Glitter Stickers and stitch.
Add Dew Drops to center of fussy cut flowers:

 
 
Here are the products I used:
 
 
 
 
 


                                                I hope I have inspired you in some way today.
                                                                      Enjoy your day!
 
Lisa
 




7 comments:

Tonya said...

Gorgeous layout and love all the little details!

Miranda said...

Awesome LO! BL

Tracy F. said...

Very pretty! I love the colors you used!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Georgeous layout! I love your colors and the fun elements that you put together, and I love your quote too :) great job Lisa!

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous page and love the colors!! such a wonderful LO!!!

frezja said...

awesome layout :)

Bev Code said...

amazing page.. super cool colours and great accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...