Saturday, February 21, 2015

Altered Photo Family Tree

Hi, Ann here today from Annmakes for The Robin's Nest Design Team.  Today I have this Photo Tree  Home Decor item to show you.



It started off as a very plain unfinished wood tree with round frames for holding pictures.  Then, with some paint and Hillside Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest I transformed the plain tree into something nice enough to display.


I painted the tree with a specialty paste in a chocolatey brown coloured.  Let it dry.


I used a good strong liquid glue to adhere the blue and brown  Hillside dew drops.

With the "Family" rub on sheet AND the actual packaging I created a sign to hang from the tree.  I pierced two holes and added eyelets through which I strung a piece of cord.



Supplies from The Robin's Nest used:

Hillside  Mini Dew Drops (Cowboy Collection)
Family Rub On

Thank you for stopping by and have fun altering your own project.  Please, check out my other projects at my blog, Annmakes.http://annmakes.blogspot.com

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute idea Ann! I love trees :)

LisaM said...

Super cute Ann!

Tonya said...

What a fun project! Great job!

Lastochka said...

Great idea!!!

frezja said...

cute idea Ann, great job :)

Bev Code said...

fab idea and adorable tree

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...