Monday, January 12, 2015

Straight From the Heart

Hey there!
Lisa here with my first post at the Robin's Nest! I am so excited to be joining this fabulous design team and sharing my work with you!
Our quote to work with this month is: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt from the heart."
I was inspired to use part of the quote as my title.
Now on to my layout:


1. I used Sour Apple Glitter Cardstock for my background.
2. Cut Glittery Discovery Girl and Brick Wall papers- 3 1/4"x 5 1/2" and place on background. Cut a doily in half and place under the patterned papers.
3. Punch a 12"x 1 1/4" border using Brick Fat Plaid paper. I used a Martha Stewart Punch. Cut off 4 1/4" and save for later. Add on top of the Glitter Discovery Girl and Brick Wall papers. Stitch in place.
4. Add your photo. I used 2 wallet sized photos.

 
5. Punch a scalloped circle from the Glittery Discovery Girl paper and add it to the upper right hand corner. Add the rest of the border you previously punched. Stitch in place.
 
 
6. Now it's time for some fussy cutting. Fussy cut the P.S I love you sign, heart, letter and post card from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock. Add these to your layout. Fussy cut a flower out of the Tulip Wheels Paper and add to your layout.
 
 
7. I used my Cameo to cut part of my title (from the heart) along with the heart scalloped circle from the backside of Glittery Discovery Girl paper.
8. Add Dew Drops and sequins randomly on your layout.
9. Finish by adding Pink Glitter Alphabet Stickers.
 
 
I hope I have inspired you in some way.
                                                                 Happy Scrapping!
                                                                         Lisa
 
 

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Simply gorgeous layout!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your layout!! It is really straight from the heart! Cute! Cute!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Beautiful!

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous sweet page!!! LOVE the color and accents!!!

Bev Code said...

super cute page Lisa... fab layers, photos and fun accents

Lastochka said...

Great projecct, nice and so cute photos:-)

frezja said...

oooo, so sweet :) you are fantastic :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...