Friday, January 16, 2015

Roses LO

Hello my friends :)
Frezja here :)
As You know this month inspires us a Hellen Keller quote :)
Seeing it , right away I liked.
Grant - I know it earlier but did not whose he is :)
Man to life teaches you, heheheh, right? :)
And here's my LO:






and how I did this LO? 
Here we have video tutorial :)



Materials:

tulip wheels cardstock
snow covered trees cardstock
black dew drops
christmas trees glitter cardstock
large clear dew drops

Thank you for your attention and for that you are :) I love You all :))




6 comments:

Lastochka said...

Wonderful lo:-)

Robin O'Crowley said...

Fabuloso!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great layout! I love the details! And the colors too :)

LisaM said...

Beautiful layout!

Tonya said...

Love the color and details! Beautiful layout!

frezja said...

thanks ladies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...