Monday, January 19, 2015

Love the moment you live

Hi, everyone!  
I am back to show you my next project for The Robin's Nest
Last year was difficult for me, with a lot of changes, sometimes not good)).
And one morning this year I decided to not look back
and create a special layout 
with magical words 
"Love the moment you live and never look back"

 
 For my layout I use a Numbers Glitter Cardstock,
then stamp it
add a brick stamped wall
 
 and a lot of chipbord
add metallic embelishments, paper flowers
and cover all by patina, embossing  powder and gold paint
  
add black and gold sprays to paper and all elements


and as a foundation I use a Wineberry Glitter Cardstock 
 and detailes

 


 


  For my work I used Numbers Glitter Cardstock
 Letters Glitter Cardstock


Other:
chipbord I KROPKA
stamps
glimmer mists
paper flowers
cord

Have a nice day!

9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your layout! Your details are amazing!! And you coordinated everything so well... And your picture is so cute too!

Betsy Skagen said...

Great mixed media piece. 2014 was tough for a lot of people, but not only do you have a great attitude, you use it in your art too.

Robin O'Crowley said...

This is fantastic! Your work is sooooo good.

shari welch said...

Love the detail!

Terri Sproul said...

WOW.. what more can I say.. WOW

Ro Donner said...

You were worried about your mixed media skills? Girl, you have no worries! Lovely piece!

frezja said...

fantastic LO, Veronika compliments :))

Jess M said...

Such gorgeous detail work!

Tonya said...

My eyes are in a creative overload with all the layers, textures and details! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...