Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love Makes my Tea Cup Over Flow

Hi everyone! It's me Tonya and I am back as a guest designer this month for the Robin's Nest. I want to share a quick project I created using a sheet of the Lips Glittered Cardstock which I printed this  Tea cup and Saucer printable on to it. It is a very easy project to do. All you have to do is, of course, print and then cut the cup and saucer out and glue together.


I adhered the cup and the saucer together and next I crumpled up some paper and glued inside the bottom of the cup. The little girl image I found on the internet and I printed her off and fussy cut her out and then adhered her to the crumpled paper inside the cup.


I added tulle, twine, paper flowers and some punch out for some leftover scraps of  Valentine Stripe, Spring Stripe Glitter Cardstock and Irridescent Classic Glitter Swirl Vellum to decorate the inside of the cup. 


The banner is made from scraps of Bunny Stripe CardstockVanilla Fleur Glitter Cardstock, sequins and the pearl dew drops from the Crimson Mini Dew Drops mix. There you have this project can be as easy or as "foofed up" as you want it to be. This make perfect Valentine's Day decorations or you can change and do another type of holiday or event. Be sure to check out the Robin's Nest for all your papercrafting needs and they always have a few new collections that you need to check out too. :-)


Supplies Used
Sequins, Tulle, Baker's Twine, Thread, Trim, Paper Doily, chipboard butterfly and Flowers, Glitter, Pearl Spray

Thanks for stopping by, hope your Saturday is awesome and enjoy creating!


13 comments:

Terri Sproul said...

this is adorable

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your tea cups!! They make me smile, I love the colors and details of this one too! Great job Tonya!

frezja said...

oooo, so sweet :) I love it :)

Dusty said...

Love it Tonya!

Dusty said...

Love it Tonya!

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

so cute, I love tea cups.

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

so cute and I love tea!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Adorable

Lastochka said...

Love how you make this cup! Cute!

LisaM said...

How fun and creative! Love it!

Betsy Skagen said...

This just made the month of February!

reneabouquets said...

You had me at tea cup!! Love your sweet little fairylicious take on the cup and saucer~so sweet and so beautiful!!

Bev Code said...

fabulous fun project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...