Friday, January 23, 2015

Love makes house a home.

Hi everyone! I have a project that I wanted to share with you. It's my new layout about me and my husband. And my pregnancy time:)))

I use Admiral Fleur Glitter Linen Cardstock - one sheet for my background. And I cut a lot of decors from the same one. 

Glue all of them by clear medium.

Distress the edges
Add some thread

Then I use Brown Glitter Cardstock. I glue the wall tape on it and paint the edges by white gesso to add some extra texture.

Glue my two sheets of cardstock.

Add some chipboard pieces

And some flowers and rub-ons. I use Time Flies Rub-on and Viva Rub-on

Then some white gesso and gelatos to add the color and distress effect.

And of course, I add some Dew Drops. I like it so much!



I used:

Thanks for your attention!

9 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh so beautiful! Great job!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great job Elena!! This is a beautiful layout!! Love it!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Oh my this is gorgeous! Great tutorial and great vision!

Betsy Skagen said...

This is simply irresistible. So pretty!

LisaM said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous!

frezja said...

lol, so rich, so full of details :)

Lastochka said...

Very cool lo!

Katie Lamb said...

Amazing layout

Karen Sessions said...

Love all the textures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...