Monday, January 5, 2015

From Crimea with love

Hi, everyone!  
My creative year started from the first project for The Robin's Nest
I choose a paper and photo, and eveything were so beautiful, but  I want to do something special and new with some mix-media elements and about my love to my native Crimea. 
So I choose three my favourite things in the Crimea - the sea, clouds and historical sights, and started))
I made only photos of the process, because I caught the wave of inspiration and can not stop in time))



so go to mine Crimean layout step-by-step  
 
Step 1 - For my layout I use amazing paper Clouds Cardstock
Step 2- then add some layers,stamps,texture paste and blue, seafoam mists

Step 3 - then add a photo
On photo you can see one of the most interesting attractions of the Crimea - the archaeological ruins of Tauric Chersonesos. It is the name of the city founded by Greek colonists in southwestern Crimea more than 2500 years ago.
 and two rub-on -
flourish
 and quote
Step 4 - after that I use a gauze to make my favourite seaside shore, different polymer clay and metallic embelishments, flowers and of course dew drops

Step 5 -add the finishing touch of gold and blue mists
 here you can see lovely golden shine


  For my work I used Clouds Cardstock

Honeycomb Fleur Cardstock


Other:
chipbord I KROPKA
dry glitter
stamps
polymer clay embelishments
glimmer mists
gauze
paper flowers
cord

Have a nice day!

8 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful LO, Veronika! So rich on details and colours!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love it! Your picture is beautiful!! And it made the entire layout beautiful! Great job!

Tonya said...

This is a simply gorgeous layout! Love all the details and texture!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Sooo pretty, beautiful country! And great tutorial

LisaM said...

Wow! So much texture! Gorgeous page!

Jess M said...

So pretty! Seems we all like that rub on set. :)

Betsy Skagen said...

This one is just magical.

frezja said...

Veronica you are the best :) I love this LO :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...