Monday, January 26, 2015

Beautiful

Hey there scrappy friends!
Lisa here today to share a layout I created. I like to get messy with some mixed media every so often and dug out a few things to use on this layout:

 
On my white cardstock background, I used a stencil and added light modeling paste. Once dry, I added 3 different colors of mist along with some stamping. I cut a few rectangles from Kiwi Sorbet and Robin's Egg Watercolor and added those behind my photo. I cut a few strips of Brick Wall and tore one of the edges on each piece. I then place one piece on the right of the photo and one under the photo and stitched in place.

 
I used my hexagon punch along with the Kiwi Sorbet paper to create my arrows.
 
 
I added the vacation rub-on from the Palm Tree sheet directly to my photo. I fussy cut the ticket from the Lodge Cutouts Cardstock and added a flower with Diamond Drew Drops and a Mini Dew Drop in the center. I also added Mini Dew Drops to make the butterfly trails.

 
I added a Butterfly Dew Drop to my banner.
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!

~~~Lisa~~~




7 comments:

Tonya said...

Over the top gorgeous! The pops of colors and details are a feast for the eyes! Great job!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the different colors! The dew drops are perfect! Great job!!

shari welch said...

Love the spray technique :-D

Terri Sproul said...

the color are amazing.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Beautiful, love your raised technique and the white background make your color pop.

wendipooh13 said...

stunning photo and LOVE all the texture and background work!!! amazing!!!

Lastochka said...

Love your project so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...