Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Archival Seeds

Archival Seeds

Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

The Robin's Nest Team has been busy for months coming up with our new product lines.  Every day I see the potential for these very fun items.  I have been waiting for a day to share some of them with you, this week has a few openings, so I am taking advantage!

My focus today is Archival Seeds.

Archival Seeds are a paper product.  Each package contains a group of colors in different shades, types of paper, and sizes.  We have happily named some of the colors Bubble GumPistachio, Tender Teal, Cherry Kisses, and Honey Passion.

Here is a card showing these fabulous Archival Seeds off.


Archival Seeds are adhered easily with pretty much any craft glue.  In this particular project, I used The Best Glue Ever by Scraperfect.  


To start, I like to get the materials together that I want to use in the project.  I don't always use all of the materials, and sometimes I go back and get more materials, but it does help me to have a better idea of what I am going to do with the project.

With this card, I wanted to create a rainbow of colors coming from the flight of the bird.  Because I wanted to used the bird in flight, I chose Sky Blue Glitter Cardstock.  The stamp is from Sin City Stamps.  I like to practice a stamping a couple of times before I stamp on my actual project.  It helps me not mess up so much.  

To adhere the Archival Seeds, I placed them in a pattern that I wanted to form.  I then moved the Archival Seed up a tiny bit, and placed a dot of glue, then I moved the Seed back into place.


I continued to do this with all of the colors that I wanted in the Rainbow.


You can use Dew Dew Glue to adhere these too.  Just place the Dew Dew Glue on the page, then place the Archival Seed on top of it.  Easy, right?


Just let the glue dry, which doesn't take very long.
Here are some different points of view.  I want you to see the dimension of the Archival Seeds.




Thanks for letting me show you this fun New Product Line.  


Have a great day!
Rachel
The Robin's Nest
We Create to Inspire






7 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Oooooh so so pretty

Tonya said...

Fun, fun, fun! I can't wait to play with them!

Terri Sproul said...

I just love the new #ArchivalSeeds

LisaM said...

So fun! Love them!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love the archival seeds! Such a great new product

Lastochka said...

Amazing:-)

frezja said...

ooooo, they are fantastic :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...