ATC's are 2 ½" x 3 ½ little art cards decorated and intended for trading.
You can see more about ATC's here on my blog.
Snow Stripe Glitter cardstock
Silver Classic Glitter Swirl vellum
Teal Glitter cardstock
Vintage inspired postage stamps
Silver leafing pen, red sequins, rhinestones.
Scissors, clear adhesive and foam tape.
- Cut the teal cardstock to 2 ½ x 3½.
- Round the corners.
- Cut from the vellum and adhere with the clear glue.
- Add the snowflake with foam tape.
- Edge the ATC with the silver pen.
- Edge the postage stamp with the silver leaf pen, add to the ATC with foam tape.
Use for your own ATC swap or decorate gifts!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings