Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter cards

Hi! Veronika here to share my new cards for  The Robin's Nest with  Winter Collection. This time I made winter cards as Christmas tree decorations and use a stamp as a main picture!




and my video tutorial
 
And I made a template for these cards to print and cut 
for a sheet size A4

Irredescent Snow Glitter Vellum

Blue Glitter Chipboard

Silver Glitter Chipboard





I hope you will like  my cards with Winter Collection of The Robin's Nest paper! 
Thank's for your attention!

9 comments:

Joan said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the Winter Deer cardstock and the flowers you made!!

Tonya said...

I "deer-ly" love these cards! They are so adorable!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very cute!

Betsy Skagen said...

So cute!!!

Penny Lee said...

These are very lovely Veronika...love it!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Such a cute layout, I love your video, I didn't realize that you put journaling on the back, cute, cute! Great job Veronika!

Diane - dCipollo Designs said...

Great job and video

Candy Slabaugh said...

I love this idea!

Lyneen said...

So cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...