Monday, December 15, 2014

Ice card by Frezja

Hi everyone :)
Frezja here with a winter card^^.. 
Today I like to show you how to make a card with only one cardstock..
This card:


Now it will be something personal ... I am a shy and doing video tutorial me stress.. 
I fight with this.. but there is always something that I forgot to use, this time missing the tulle.... SORRY :)
After taking video I added a tulle and here is the result:



And here's the video:




I used:




Thank you for yours attention and have a great week :)

9 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your video it shows me even more details on the card that I did not see originally. Beautiful card!! Great job Frezja!

Joan said...

Your card is fabulous - soooo pretty!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love this card. It does feel icy!

Diane - dCipollo Designs said...

Beautiful card.

Tonya said...

Gorgeous card!

Lastochka said...

Sp lovely work!

Bev Code said...

super .. love the texture and depth on this project.. awesome

frezja said...

thank you ladies :)

Candy Slabaugh said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...