Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Strawberry Lake in September

Hello Again,
Robin's Wednesday Posts.

I have decided to used some different papers for my posts today.
We are camping in the mountains of Utah.
And such beautiful scenery there is here.

I decided to use our Clouds CS, 
because the sky in these photos are so nice!


So here we are camping in these beautiful mountains,
coats close as it is September.  The trees are so 
majestic and the feel of the mountains our favorite.
Admittedly I am a trailer camper.  No tents for me.
I need a bathroom, kitchen, and shower!
So to stay for a week, isn't a problem.

Products used
Clouds CS
Edelweiss Paper
Trees paper
Brown Glitter Chipboard
Winter Retreat dew drops



This layout is done with a retired paper from The Robin's Nest.
One that I took at Tahoe Lake.
I only have a few left in my stash,
but, I loved it with these shots of Utah in September.


Other products used.
Green Glitter Paper
Outdoor Cutouts
Brown Glitter Chipboard
Outdoor die cuts
outdoor clippies
Trees paper
Fall leaves tear drops
winter retreat dew drops
Large dew drops.

You can find these products on our website

Have a great fall season!

Ciao,

Robin

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute layouts! Great job... I love the Great Outdoors :)

Tonya said...

Beautiful layouts! I love Lake Tahoe too!

Lastochka said...

Fantasic photos and the rest i think too:-) great work!

Penny Lee said...

Stunning views....I am a trailer camper too...can't do the tent thing....x

Diane - dCipollo Designs said...

Great layout

Joan said...

Super pages and photos!! Great memories and perfect papers to showcase them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...