Monday, November 24, 2014

More Christmas Cards with The Robin's Nest

Candy here and today I am featuring more Christmas Cards created with The Robin's Nest Christmas Collection.  My first card I am sharing today is 5" x 7" card that uses White Glitter Cardstock for its card base.  I then adhered a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of Christmas Tree Glitter Cardstock onto the card base.  I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment with white ink at the bottom of the card.  Next I adhered Crimson Mini Dew Drops and Silver Bell Dew Drops to the trees to look like ornaments.  Finally, I added Pearl White Diamond Dew Drops to the top of the tree in the shape of a star.



For my next 6" x 6" card I adhered a 6" square piece of the red side of the Black and White Holly Glitter Cardstock to the card base and on top of that I adhered a 5 1/2" square piece of Snow Covered Trees Cardstock.  At each corner of the card front I added a green Tear Drop from the River Bed Tear Drops and a gold Dew Drop from the Metallic Gold Dew Drops.


Next I cut a 4 1/4" piece of White Glitter Cardstock and added the Christmas Rub-Ons.  I then adhered the small red Dew Drops from the Regency Mini Drops on the holly berries.



The Robin's Nest Christmas Collection makes quick and easy Christmas Cards.  I would love for you to visit my blog at Candy's Creations.  Have a great day!


post signature


Red Glitter Tree Christmas Card

The Robin's Nest Products:
Christmas Tree Glitter Cardstock
White Glitter Cardstock
Crimson Mini Dew Drops
Silver Bell Dew Drops
Pearl White Diamond Dew Drops

Other Products:
Taylored Expressions Banner Holidays (sentiment); Colorbox Ink


Winter Scene Christmas Card

The Robin's Nest Products:
Snow Covered Trees Cardstock
Black and White Holly Glitter Cardstock
White Glitter Cardstock
Christmas Rub-Ons
River Bed Tear Drops
Regency Mini Drops
Metallic Gold Dew Drops

10 comments:

Ann Strecko Koeman said...

Such nice cards! Great job.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Candy< I love these cards! Love the dew drops on the tree, so cute!

Joan said...

Very pretty cards!!!

Tonya said...

The red Christmas card card is my favorite! Awesome job! <3

Lastochka said...

Simply and amazing! Love these rub-one!

Terri Sproul said...

very pretty cards. thanks for some great ideas

Betsy Skagen said...

I love what you did with these cards. Gorgeous

Penny Lee said...

Lovely cards....love how you used the snow covered trees cardstock...

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful cards Candy! Great job!

Diane - dCipollo Designs said...

I love the Nast rub ons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...