Friday, November 14, 2014

Hanging Star Burst Ornament

 I have a favorite Sizzix die called "Hanging Starburst".
It makes the prettiest ornaments, all from paper, soda cans, felt and more!
I especially love using it with The Robins Nest glittered papers.

  Once the shapes were cut out, I simply assembled the ornament, added the Dew Drops and hung for all to see.
 For these ornaments, I used the following:
Diamond Dew Drops
Mini Dew Drops
Teal Glitter Cardstock
Silver Classic Glitter Swirl
Sorbet Cardstock

 Have a creative day!

- Michelle Frae Cummings

8 comments:

Tonya said...

You're right these beautiful ornaments and they are quick and easy to make to. Great job!

Diane - dCipollo Designs said...

Great 3D project.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I can see these hanging in my front window! I love it! Great job! And great colors too :)

Joan said...

Very pretty!!!

Lastochka said...

nice idea!!!

Candy Slabaugh said...

Beautiful ornaments made from beautiful paper!

Bev Code said...

OMG love the ornament decoration..super cool

Penny Lee said...

Awesome work....love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...