Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Puppy

Hi, Joan here today with a Christmas page to share. Ten years ago, my daughter and I were in the pet store "just looking" at the puppies, when we saw a little chihuahua. We both fell in love with the tiny pup and so it came home with us that day. Our Christmas puppy was -and still is - the best present ever!

To begin this page, I used a black cardstock base, the Cindy Lou Presents cardstock and the Cindy Lou Swirl Glitter Cardstock. Next I cut a black doily rectangle from the Flame Glitter Swirl Cardstock (B side) to mat the photo. Then I punched a heart from the Red Classic Swirl Glitter Cardstock. The word Believe was cut from the Crimson Sticker sheet. A strip from the Cindy Lou Swirl Glitter cardstock was added behind the photo mat. Finally, I added in some poinsettia flowers, red, green and white doilies and berried branches from my stash. Mini dew drops in red, green and gold were added to the flower centers and to the doilies.

The Christmas Collection from The Robin's Nest is so much fun to use! Be sure to check out the store and get this fabulous line of papers for yourself!

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Adorable photo of your dog dressed up for Christmas. I have photos of my cat in reindeer antlers which she looks like she could claw my eyes out lol. Awesome job!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Cute puppy! I love your layout details, too cute!

Candy Slabaugh said...

Cute puppy and layout!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Cute puppy! Cute layout

Diane - dCipollo Designs said...

Great idea!

Lastochka said...

So cute project! lovley dog)

Bev Code said...

one of fav fun bright xmas papers.. cool page

Penny Lee said...

Lovely layout and gorgeous puppy....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...