Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Treat Boxes by Mallika

Hello My Crafty Friends,
This is your video design team member Mallika here again after a long break.
I am extremely sorry for being MIA. I had been dealing with alot of health and family issues.
Our design team coordinator has been super helpful in supporting my absence and giving me extra time. I really thank you Terri from the bottom of my heart.
So today I have a brand new video for all of you. I have made these cute Halloween Boxes. They are perfect to fill up candies, treats or even ghost :D
Please click here to go straight to the Video.
Have a great day
Hugs
Mallika





10 comments:

Betsy Skagen said...

Welcome back Mallika. Cute boxes!

Tonya said...

Spooky cute treat boxes and so glad your back!

Terri Sproul said...

cute idea

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute boxes! Great job :)

Robin O'Crowley said...

These are just so fun!

Joan said...

Awesome treat boxes!!! Welcome back!

Diane - dCipollo Designs said...

They look good enough to eat.

Lastochka said...

Very fun treat boxes!

frezja said...

fun fun fun :) great job :) welcome back :)

Penny Lee said...

Great job...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...