Thursday, April 17, 2014

Special Delivery, Baby Boy Cards

This months special at The Robins Nest is "Special Delivery" 20% off this month!
The 2 cards below were created using some of this collection.
Enjoy!
 I started with this reversible Special Delivery card stock, cut to a little less than 4x6".
I inked the edges with blue ink. The opposite side is the plaid that you see which I sized with a scalloped punch and  2 rings.

 I added some twine at the top of the card and glued the circles in place. I wrote the word "Boy" with a colored pencil and ink pen onto the white circle and added in place with foam tape.
 I inked some glittered letter stickers and placed them around the outside of the circle to spell. "Baby".
 For this "Genuine Boy" card, I distressed with brown ink the edges of a 4x6" card.  Then I added a 3.5" by a little less than 6" piece of Airplane card stock after I distressed the edges of that.

 I added some twine before placing the paper to the card. From The Genuine Boy Sticker Collection, I used the above image. I placed it onto a piece of plain card stock for some durability and added it to the front of the card with foam tape.
I finished the card with 2  Metallic Gold Dew Drops, and some amber Diamond Dew Drops.


8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

These are so cute Michelle! Great job! I love the dew drops in the bicycle wheels...

Tonya said...

Awesome job on both cards!!! Simple, quick and adorable!!! <3

Cely said...

so cute, michelle! love it!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Such cute cards Michelle!

Bev said...

super creative cards. .. love them

Lee Brehon said...

Excellent cards. I'd love to get one of those as a new mom. Well done.

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Cute cards
xoxo
Leila

steph said...

Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...