Saturday, February 8, 2014

Regency Collection - Layout Royal

Hello girls The Robin's Nest, Marilia Lopes here with you again! 
I can think of many things when I look at this beautiful collection it is too bright and sophisticated, the way the girls like!


In this layout I used as the base paper Vanilla Fleur Glitter Cardstock and a wide strip of the same paper from which only the back side is very smooth stripes.
I ripped the paper Gold Classic Swirl Glitter Cardstock to give some movement to the page.

For the title I used Regency Sticker.


I cut two frames in Silhouette and used the stamp Heartfelt Open Leaf Precut Set with brown paint in some places of the page.


 Some Prima Flowers and Red/Gold/Silver Metallic Dew Drops.


The butterfly and chipboard chandelier are from Gina's Designs


I hope you enjoy it, be inspired and come to the store to check the Regency collection with this 20% off this month.

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Your puppies are adorable!! And of course I love your layout too! The details are amazing!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the combination of it all!

Gina said...

Gorgeous layout!

Tonya said...

Love the flow of the layout! Soft and elegant! <3

Lolô Artesanato said...

Wonderful my dear
Love it!
xoxo
Leila

juscrap said...

Gorgeous layout!

Cely said...

absolutely stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...