Monday, January 20, 2014

Family Treasures

Hello everyone,

Here's Leila today in my first post.

I made one layout and hope you like it!

This month we're working with Wild about You paper collection, that are 20% off in the Store.


Some details:

Here's the central cluster, I used one journaling from Black Journaling Paper divided in half and apllied into both sides of the photo...


Observe the wonderful piece of chipboard  by Gina's Designs...


and here I used one doilie by Gina's too, that I colored with distress ink pad...

and to finish some dew drops...

That's it for now folks!

xoxo and thanks.


8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is so cute!! I love it all! And the diamond dew drops wee a perfect touch :)

Tonya said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the little details in the layout!!!

juscrap said...

Very beautiful!!!

Marília Lopes said...

Gorgeous layout Leila!!!
Love it!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Beautiful page layout!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

beautiful lay out! i love all the colors!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Absolutely awesome

Bev said...

fabulous clusters layers.. amazing page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...