Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Year is coming...

Hi everyone! Veronika is back to wish you a Happy New Year and 
show you a Winter girland!
New year is my favourite holiday, so I like to decorate my home with different beautiful things:).
And I am shure that the best way to do it ...
is using The Robin's Nest Winter collection paper. 
I like this Russian style with blue and white colours, by the way I am from Ukraine, but speak on Russian too))
and so much fun to use a products of Ecstasy Crafts Inc.
especcially Starform stickers.





 for my girland I cut the tags from The Robin's Nest paper
 
 used a lot of sprays, masks and paints
and decorate my girland by 
and








I hope you will get a lot of fun, seeing of this post with tags girland and awesome Winter collection 
 paper of The Robin's Nest (all the paper of this collection are on sale - 20% off  - it lasts a few days
Happy New Year to you!
Come back soon to see our new Valentines creations!

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your garland! Great job!!

Tonya said...

Adorable garland! Love!!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Very pretty winter garland. Love the blues!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very, very cute!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

So beautiful, I love those tags!

Bev said...

fabulous fun creative project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...