Sunday, November 17, 2013

Layout Happy - Collection Christmas


Hello to all!!
Marilia Lopes here again with you, this layout was done with the amazing collection of Christmas
The role Stripe Red Glitter I used as the background for my layout is wonderful too bright  all that we love.
I cut a strip of paper covered Snow glitter trees and over a strip of paper Snowfalkes Red cardstock.


I made a cut in the demanding paper Holle Black and White Cardstock to give some movement page.
I used die cut doile Purple Cow cut in half at the ends and some flowers I made ​​it myself with the role Distressed Red cardstock


 and the other flowers by Petaloo.


I hope you get inspired!!
Have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

Robin O'Crowley said...

This is absolutely fabulous

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout Marilia!! Great job! Love your arrangement!

Tonya said...

As always the layout is a treat for the eyes! I love all the little details!!! Simply gorgeous!!!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Wonderful, like as always
xx
Leila

Barbara Rankin said...

Beautiful layout, Marilia. Always love your work.

juscrap said...

Gorgeous layout Marilia!

Bev said...

amazing page.. love all the layers and stunning clusters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...