The Robins Nest is having a Masquerade Mask Contest!
October 15- November 15
We hope you will join us!
Details can be found at the bottom of this post.
~ ~ ~
|Some of the materials for the making|
- Black and White Glitter Border Swirl ~ 20% off this month!
- Gold Dusted Dew Drops
- Red and Black Diamond Dew Drops
- One undecorated black mask.
- Precision scissors, Embellie Gellie (for picking up the dews), Fake red roses, Red alcohol pens and a Red distress stain with a water brush.
- Decorative ribbon and trim, strong double sided tape, strong adhesive (I used Aleena's Turbo tacky glue) and Platinum Glitter glue.
|Begin by cutting out the swirls from the paper. Be as precise and detailed as you can.|
|Next start coloring in the designs with your "red" mediums.|
|Lay out your swirls onto your table to see what design might work. Then place a narrow strip of the double stick tape at the top of the mask and start placing your swirls. Don't worry if some seem awkward, you can trim those later.|
|Embellish your mask with more gold dusted dew drops, some red roses and glitter glue. Trim some of the swirls as needed and remove completely or add somewhere else.|
|If you could, where would You wear this Venetian Masquerade Mask?|
I hope I have inspired you to make your own, just as wonderful, I'm sure!
We would love to see it! Especially if you use product from The Robins Nest!
See details here!
Good Luck and Happy Creating!