Tuesday, May 14, 2013

On FIRE!!



This month, Robin's Nest is pairing up with Lovebug Creations...
and the result is some explosive ideas!



Stock up on the RN Flame Line ...it's 20% off all month long!

Today, I have 3 feisty cards to show you.
One great thing about each of them is that you can use small, long envies to mail them out.
(6 3/4 x 3 5/8 x 6 1/2)
You know...a box of 72 for a buck at the dollar store.
You know I'm talking your language!!
Then, go out and buy some Rumple Ribbon with the money you saved on envies!



Here is a mischievous slider card.  The inside card measures 3 x 5 inches.
I inserted large, white eyelets so that the Simply Grey Rumple Ribbon can easily slide up and down!




Check out the texture on these black flames...on Mango Flame papers!


View when pulled out!


Father's Day is just around the corner. 
Do you have a guy who likes to grill?  
These flames aren't just for devils and hogs!
All stamps for these cards can be found at Starving Artistamps!


 Your starting paper is 3 x 12 inches.  
For an easy to follow tutorial, just check out the one I posted a while back ON MY BLOG.

Rain drop Dew Drops are clear and come in a package of mixed sizes. 
I think they are my latest "favorite" dew drop!!



Tag...who is next?
A small, tall tag card!
When folded, the card measures 6 x 3.5 inches.

Again...it will fit in one of those small envies too!
Just cut a triangle off...and slide in a tag.
I just think that the grey really contrasts well with the Mango Flame papers!


I looped my ribbon through this large, white eyelet again.  
Note the awesome, awesome embossing!  
Oh how I emboss all my images!!

For more ideas, run like your pants are on fire over to the Lovebug Creations Company Blog!

Thanks for visiting us today!
Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute ideas!! I want to BBQ now :)

Camille Short said...

So cute!!!!! Especially love the halo card! :D

Barbara Rankin said...

These are super cute cards, Dawn. Love your clever play on words with these. Such fun. TFS

michelle hodges said...

Super fun and super adorable!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Such cute ideas.

Tonya said...

What fun ideas for cards!!! Love them both and thanks so much for sharing :-)

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...