Monday, May 20, 2013

Layout Robins Nest

Hello to all!
This week I've been showing you guys one-page paper using the Robins Nest.

Stock up on the RN Flame Line it's 20% off all month long! Perfect for the biker, motor-cross enthusiast, lover of fast cars or just the tough Dad with a mellow heart.
I opted for a more sedate and layout for girls and so I used Damask Black and White.

 I simply love the texture of these papers!

 

 I always use Dew Drops in my butterflies. I love it!!


Thanks for visiting us today!

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout!! Great job! Love it!

Tonya said...

Gorgeously done layout!!! Love all the details!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Barbara Rankin said...

Very beautiful layout! Love all the details, as always.

michelle hodges said...

Very pretty!

Kerry said...

It's beautiful. It must have taken hours of cutting. Love how you used the dew drops

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...