Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Waves of Color

This month The Robin's Nest is featuring the Sorbet Glitter Collection which you can stock up on at a 20% discount until the end of the month.  I chose to work with the Blue Raspberry Sorbet Glitter Cardstock because I love the way it reminds me of waves!  I had some older pictures taken in Maui and this paper is perfect to showcase one of those photos.  I love the tone on tone aspect of this paper.


This layout was pretty clean and simple to put together.  After I cut my paper down to size, I scored the edges at 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch and dusted it with my black ink pad just to give it some definition on the edges.  I then matted my pictures with some scrap pieces I had from other projects.  After adding a couple of word tabs and a pineapple, I had a finished layout.  Because the paper has enough visual interest of its own, you don't have to over accessorize it to have a finished look.

What do you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know.  Don't forget to hop over to the Robin's Nest and pick up some of the Sorbet Glitter Cardstock while it's still on sale!

~ Make Today Count
Wendy

www.scrappinwendysway.blogspot.com

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout!! Your pic is very cute too :)

juscrap said...

soo beautiful!

Camille Short said...

Beautiful!

michelle hodges said...

Beautiful!

Tonya said...

You are right clean and simple layout which I love!!! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

Barbara Rankin said...

Fabulous page layout. Love those sorbet papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...