Monday, April 1, 2013

The Colors of Spring and for Baby!

Hi Everyone!  It's Danie here today.  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter filled with lots of chocolate and love.  Something a little new for my family this past fortnight has been having an additional foster child staying with us for respite and we then have enjoyed the pleasure of our foster son's sister's company for the Easter Break so there was way more chocolate and laughter in the house than normal with the extra children.

For this reason my crafting time has been a bit restricted but I did manage to create some simple designs using only paper, cardstock and stamping with no extra embellishment (so I can mail them off) to share with you today.  They all feature the beautiful spring and sorbet like colors from the Sorbet Glitter Collection from the Robin's Nest. 



This one uses one of my favorite stamps, a Hydrangea for which I have fussy cut the
individual petals  in a mix of the colors.


My second card also features a mix of Spring Flowers and Colors.

These first two cards I have made with some older acquaintances in mind who have not been well of late, to let them know I am thinking of them and hope they are feeling better soon. I love these bright colors and thought they would be perfect to add a bit of cheer to their day.


My third card is a simple use of all the colors of the Sorbet Glitter Papers
 in the range to create a card for Baby!


Be sure to pop over to the Robin's Nest Store to see these papers for yourself and the current specials.

Until next time, happy creating!

Danie xx



3 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute cards Danie!! And I love all of the children and chocolate too :)

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very fun cards!

Tonya said...

Love all three cards you created!!! Especially the hydrangea one!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...