Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring in Bloom LO!

Greetings TRN Fans! 
I hope each of you are enjoying your weekend!
One of my favorite things my family and I enjoy photographing in the Spring time are Wildflowers!
Through out much of Texas we have wildflowers everywhere along the roads and highways!
The dt team are creating with the Glittered Sorbet papers this month and I knew a wildflower picture would go perfect with these gorgeous papers!
The glittered Sorbet papers are on sale all month long!
The background paper I used is called Blue Raspberry sorbet paper.
On the border I used a strip of shocking pink glitter sorbet paper and Aqua marine glitter sorbet paper!
I also used the shocking pink glitter sorbet paper on the 2 pink larger flowers and the 2 smaller flowers.
The darker pink flower I used pink glitter crackle paper and one of the smaller die cut flower on the left of the LO.
I used a die cut to create all the flowers and the leaves.
For the smaller butterflies I used a punch and the
 larger butterfly I covered the butterfly chipboard.
The paper I used is called Purple glitter flower.
Gorgeous paper with the pink and purple colors!
The birds are from the bird sticker sheet, and the
sticker flower from the angel sticker sheet.
The cloud I fussy cut and used the paper strip on the right of the LO
  the paper from TRN. I could not find it in the shop so I'm sorry I don't have the name of this paper collection? 
For the glittered alphas they are from the glitter blue classic collection.
The heart, twine and tab are from my stash.
To finish the LO I used some dew drops and diamond drops!
 

I hope each of you are enjoying some Spring time around where you live!
Did you see what TRN is having on April 12th?!!
Daisy Days Blog Hop!
Each dt team member with be having a $15.00 kit giveaway on each blog!
The dt team will be showcasing amazing inspiration and sharing a variety of projects!


Hope you can join us!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle H.

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Michelle, this is so pretty!! Great job!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Michelle, this is fabulous

Tonya said...

So gorgeous and Spring like!!! Love the flowers too!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Camille Short said...

Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...