Monday, April 15, 2013

Sorbet Glitter Collection

Hello everybody! Today I show another layout. Our team of dt this month are using the papers  Glitter sorbet.. The Glitter Sorbet  papers are on sale all month long!
The background paper I used is Red Glitter Sorbet and applied stencil and gesso. Guys I love working with paint and stencil, always use on my pages.




I used red paper Red Glitter SorbetShocking Pink Glitter SorbetDew Drops Tear Shapes , lace, chipboard Momento Divertido  , flowers and gauze.



Thank you to everyone who stopped by. Have a great week


11 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

This looks awesome. I love it!! :-)

Camille Short said...

Awesome!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very beautiful!! Great job Juraci!!

michelle hodges said...

Very pretty!

Maira M. Cenzi said...

Beautiful ! I wish I could do something like this

marylouh said...

Bright, cheerful page. Great job.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love it!

Genevive said...

love it! beautiful sorbet color and everything works together! :)

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

beautiful layout!

Barbara Rankin said...

Gorgeous layout, Juraci!

Tonya said...

Wonderfully beautiful layout!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...