Friday, April 19, 2013

Mixed Media Fun using Gel-A Tins!

Greetings TRN Fans!
I hope each of you are enjoying your weekend so far!
The dt team cross promotion this month, with Gel-A-Tins!
I decided to have fun and use a few stamps to create a Mixed Media LO!
The stamps I used are from the Doodle Garden collection! 
First I splattered some Creative Inspirations blue paint on the background and added the circle swirl stamp, and tiny hearts randomly on the LO.
I then used the small leaf stamp on the left side of the LO and used the
 Pink Of Me gelly powder by Gel-a-tins! I also used this color randomly on the heart stamps near the swirl circle stamp. 
I have a close of the embossed leaves below!
The papers this month on sale at TRN are the Glittered Sorbet collection.
Gorgeous colors and lots of glitter!
They are on sale 20% off all month long!
After I added the sorbet glittered papers I used the gel-a-tin stamp on the Kiwi glitter and aquamarine glittered sorbet papers arrows!
Live, Love and laugh!
 
  Here's the close up of the gelly powder I used to emboss the small leaf stamp. Pink Of Me color such a pretty light pink color.
Since the color is so light it hard to get a good close up of the stamp, sorry!

 
The colors of  the glittered sorbet papers I used are the following:
Aquamarine for the paper strip on the top left, shocking pink, red, and blue raspberry for the banner! The paper I used to mat the picture are Aquamarine and red. This is a picture of our daughter swinging at a park in the evening. That is why part of the picture is dark because a tree was shading the area where she was swinging.
I love the color variations in this photo! For the border strip under the picture I used Blue raspberry and Aquamarine.
I then added a curled strip of shocking pink glitter sorbet paper!
For the glitter letters I used from TRN Pink glitter stickers. To finish the LO I used the mini dew drops from the Pansies mini dew drop collection.
Thank you for visiting TRN blog today!
If you joined us for the Daisy Days Blog Hop check back here on Sunday to see if you are a winner?!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle H.

6 comments:

marylouh said...

fun page. Love it.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Oh I love all of the space and simpleness, great job!

Robin Horasanian said...

Great job, Michelle.

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love the ribbon

Tonya said...

Super fun layout!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Barbara Rankin said...

What a super sweet layout page. Love how you used the swirls and heart stamps, and the embossing powder sprinkled about is extra cool. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...