Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mini Book Baby Shower


Hello girls The Robin's Nest!!
We're already on the last day of May, that crazy!
Today I show you guys a very simple and very cute.
When I put my hands on these papers thought of something modern, full of texture and ended up doing a project gentle for babies.
It is a mini book signatures for tea babies.




 In the background the back side used of paper:

Pink Glitter Crackle
then I cut paper with punch Martha Stwart

Rosa Shocking Sorbet Glitter

and the back side of the paper

Mocha Trail Glitter Cartolina



To give further detail on the frame chippie Zarza Laser I used Dew Drops

Gotas de Orvalho Goldenberry



I hope you enjoy my project and that flowered in April as spring comes!!

10 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So so beautiful!! Great job Marilia!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous!

michelle hodges said...

Very pretty! Love it!

Robin O'Crowley said...

So beautiful Marilla

Barbara Rankin said...

Beautiful little mini album, Marilia. Love your work.

Camille Short said...

What a beautiful book! Stunning!

Mandi said...

Lovely page.

juscrap said...

Muito lindo Marilia!

Tonya said...

Absolutely adorable mini album!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Bev said...

fabulous layers of amazing colour and texture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...