Monday, April 29, 2013

Little Girl Photo Tin

Hello Tara here!  It's been awhile since I last posted and I am excited to share my project with you all today!  A lot has been going on around this O'Crowley home, my amazing husband left for a Army deployment back in January, with only a couple months notice.  I just had our 5th son on April 12th, yes you read correct 5th boy!!  We are both doing great, and he (Kade) is adorable!  So with that said, I never actually get to do much of anything feminine around here so I decided to make a girly project today.  This is a tin that I received some embellishments in from Stampin Up awhile back.  I hate to not make good use of such cute items. 
 I covered the front using Glitter Spring Flowers paper, using ribbon and the Chuckles tear drops for accents, I also added a cute paper flower I made adding a dew drop to the center of it.

On the inside I used Glitter Spring Stripe on the front inside and the back inside as well as an accent to some of the pictures.  I added some flowers using Midnight tear drops.  I used white cardstock cut 4 x 12 and folded it at 4 and 8 inches to create the background for placing my photos.

I used the Butterfly dew drops to accent the cute pages inside.

More cute butterflies...

Another shot of the inside 3 panels, showing the butterflies and the tear drop flowers.

This was a fun little project to do that I was able to put together nice and quick.  Hope this post finds you all doing well!  Until next time, take care!

Happy Crafting, 
Tara







8 comments:

Tonya said...

Super cute idea and a great way to up-cycle a tin you had laying around!!! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your girlie mini album inside a tin. Very cute!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Congrats and thanks for such a cute box

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute tin! Great job Tara!

michelle hodges said...

Very beautiful!

Camille Short said...

I just love your project - fabulous!

Mandi said...

I love upcycled projects.

Bev said...

super cute project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...