Monday, April 22, 2013

Glitter Sorbet Cards

Hello from sunny Singapore! The papers we are assigned to play with this month is my most favorite of all! These Glitter Sorbet cardstock are so pretty, so versatile and so very easy to create with. Today, I'm gonna share with you three greeting cards that I made using these papers + 3 different dies. I used a white cardstock as my base cards to make the Sorbet colors (and the beautiful glitter details) stand out. 

I cut the flower die and adhered to the page using pop-up adhesives. I then added chocolate brown accent and a single clear dew drop. It always amazes me how such tiny thing can give my cards that much needed ooomph :)) 




Enjoyed layering these pretty flowers on to the wheelbarrow die-cut.  And with those white dew drops, there's really not much to be done!



And here's a super fun pop-up card using this die. Who would not love to receive this card with a  "surprise" flower inside when I open it? :)




That's about it for now.. Hope you visit me in my blog :) Thank you very much and I wish to say CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of our bloghop! 

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute cards!! How did you get the middle to pop up? I love all of the flowers!

juscrap said...

Soo beautiful cards! love all of them.

Dawn Barrett said...

super!!

Camille Short said...

Love these!

Tonya said...

Love the clean and simple look of the cards you created!!! Awesome job!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Barbara Rankin said...

Fabulous cards, Genevive. I agree, the dew drops are so fun and add so much. Love the pop up card, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...