Friday, April 26, 2013

3 Magical Birthday Wishes!

 Hi Everyone!
 Michelle here to show you 3 Magical Birthday Wishes I made just for you!
Couldn't you just eat them up?
I used Aquamarine Sorbet Glitter , Shocking Pink Glitter Sorbet, and Blue Raspberry Sorbet Glitter card stock, all of which are on sale 20% off until the end of this month!

For the candle flame, I used Amber Diamond Dews Drops.

For the cupcake sprinkles, Grape &  LeavesPink Coral, and Water Dew drops.
Vintage Cupcake stamp by pink persimmon ,Spectrum Noir pens,  washi tape and a doodling pen help complete the magic!

7 comments:

Camille Short said...

I am in love with these cupcakes! They are dreamy!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super duper cute!! I am stealing this idea!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super duper cute!! I am stealing this idea!

Barbara Rankin said...

WOW, those cupcakes are beautiful. Love them all.

michelle hodges said...

Very beautiful & creative!

Tonya said...

Super fun and cute!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Mandi said...

Love it. Great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...