Saturday, March 30, 2013

Your Childhood



Hello again ladies Marilia Lopes here with you!!
I have a hard time doing layouts male and today I decided to leave my comfort zone again and bring an idea about layouts boys.
My son has always been passionate about dinosaurs and when I saw these roles as much thought!!
In this photo he was wearing a jacket that also had dinosaurs!

I used this layout:

Dinosaur Cardstock


And I used a piece punch
Awning Glitter Stripe

I hope you enjoy the idea!!
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute layout!! Boys are hard, but you made it look so easy! Great job Marilia!

Tonya said...

Love the layout and understand about getting out of your comfort zone. Wonderfully done :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...