Sunday, March 31, 2013

SPRING! SPRING! SPRING!

Hi everyone!  This is Sean!  HAPPY EASTER!  

I hope a majority of you have had seen the wonders of spring.  For those of you like us in Minnesota, we are running a little behind this year when it comes to seeing spring so far.  Thank you to Robin's Nest for the awesome spring collection for keeping me in the mood for my favorite season!  

I loved creating this card!



I used the following Robin's Nest products to complete this card: 
Happy Spring and Happy Easter everyone!

See you soon!

Sean
http://cardcraftyclub.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very awesome Sean!! Thanks for being our guest designer!!

Allie Gower said...

Love the sparkly papers. Great job, Sean.

michelle hodges said...

Very beautiful!
TFS!

Tonya said...

Super fun card Sean! Love all the bling you used!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Nessie said...

I just learned from Gina K. what happened. Get well Sean, I hope you are feeling better soon.
With warmest wishes from far, far away (Scotland),
Nessie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...