Friday, March 15, 2013

Paper Feathers & Crackling Glittered Papers!



                           Greetings TRN Fans!
This month the dt team are creating with
 the crackling glittered papers and the mini neon dew drops!
They are both on sale! The crackle paper and mini dew drops are 20% off this month! It's a great time to shop for these items in the store! These papers are amazing! The glitter and colors are so pretty!
The dew drops are so fun and so many colors to choose from! I used the neon mini dew drops
 on the Easter egg and on the flowers!
For the background paper I used the Pink Crackle paper and for the pink flower below.
I added the Purple crackle paper to frame the pictures, and for the two purple flowers.
For the fun paper feathers I used the Blue crackle paper! I hand cut the feathers and use
 a die cut folder for the flowers! The leaves I used a die cut folder and the Black Starfish paper.
For the two stickers I used the Easter sticker collection. I used the Bunny Stripe paper for the border and for the grass border strip near the center of the LO!
Don't you just love the colors of the crackling papers! They are so much prettier in person!
They will be on sale until the end of March!



The dt team teamed up with Epiphany Crafts this month! I received the amazing scalloped Circle 25!
I used this for the center of the two flowers! The pink flower I added a flower from the sticker sheet Girls
and the other flower center I used the orange crackle paper for the center.
Thank you Epiphany Crafts for having TRN team up with you this month!
Thank you for visiting TRN blog today!
Hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle


4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout!! Great job! So many different textures!

Camille Short said...

Grand use of the Crackle Glitter Cardstock!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very cute!

Tonya said...

Oh so colorful and Spring like!!! Love all the details!!! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...