Friday, March 1, 2013

Glittered Winter Fun LO with Epiphany Crafts!

                         Happy Saturday TRN Fans!
 I have a fun and glittered Throwing Snowballs LO to share with all of you today!
 This month special 20% off sale are on the Glitter Crackle papers and the mini neon dew drops!
If you have never seen these papers don't forget to click on the link below the LO! This paper collection is gorgeous! Lots of texture and amazing glitter and several color to choose from!
 The mini drops are so fun and so versatile to create with! You will love all of the variety of colors!
 A great time to try them since they are also on sale at 20% off! I used the light blue neon mini dew drops on the various snowflakes. I also used some rain drops dew drops which are clear randomly on the LO!
I added the year under one of the larger rain dew drops on the lower right hand corner. 
The Glitter crackle paper on the background I used Blue glitter crackle! Such a pretty color blue!
I added this to the top and bottom of the LO.  The paper with the trees is called White Trees.
This paper is even more gorgeous in person! Another one of my favorite papers from  TRN!
The glitter and sparkle on this paper is amazing a close up is below!


A close up of all the amazing glitter!

The glitter snowflakes are by Winter Chipboard snowflakes from TRN and the ribbon is from TRN Winter ribbon and this ribbon is a very pretty velvet. 
For the stripe paper I used the snowflake glitter stripe collection.
This paper is also gorgeous with the pretty glittered snowflakes!
To see more of TRN Winter collection products click below on the link!
They have sticker sentiments, snowflake clips, and much more!
The twine and throwing snowflake sentiment are form my stash.
 TRN Winter Collection ( Russia)
  Here's the link to the crackle paper sale!  Crackle glitter paper 20% off!
The Neon mini dew drops are 20% on sale too!

The DT Team are partnering with Epiphany Crafts this month!


We have all been so excited about creating with their amazing products!
I received the scalloped circle 25.   To create the snow banner I used TRN Wedge Wood Watercolor paper and Letters glitter pink.
Thank you Epiphany Crafts for providing the TRN DT Team the amazing products!
Have you seen the new challenge for March at TRN? The sketch is amazing!
Thank you for visiting TRN blog today!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle H.

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute layout! I love the feel of it :)

Camille Short said...

Another grand project! Love the snowflakes!

Tonya said...

What a fun layout and I love how you used the scallop circles to create a banner!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Danie May said...

Such a brilliant blue and I love all those snowflakes and your cute banner! xx

Brenda Burfeind said...

What a lovely page. I love the winter blues. Great job

Barbara Rankin said...

I love how your photo really pops off the page with those beautiful wintery blues and pink. Snowflakes are fabulous, too. TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...