Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Basket - Kit March




Hello ladies The Robin's Nest!!
Today I brought a very simple project and would love to share with you.
This design was made by her friend Tammy, like Little Red Riding Hood's basket and I loved the idea for Easter but I must give credit to it.
This basket is great idea for Easter eggs, put in to give a gift.
My son has said that this goes to his girlfriend.


 
I wore this beautiful  Crackle Glitter Papers  flowers that I bought at $ 1 stores and this bunny fabric I made ​​it myself.
Let's do a brief tutorial:
Let the paper in the size 30 x 30 cm
Make 3 divisions each of 10 cm as in photography


Crease with the help of a small boleador


Cut the two center lines of the two sides as pictured


I painted the lace with spray paint and pasted on the sides




Spent in the central square glue and glued the squares laterias joining the tips above, do this on both sides







I cut a strip of 5 cm to the handle and used the punch to give finishing


Glue the handle as pictured


Cole income in the handle to keep it tight



And already our basket all ready to be decorated.




Sorry, but I rode the pink and made ​​me want to do a tutorial, but rode an orange is the way to do the same.

The photos are also not very good, is 3:00 AM here in Brazil.
Have a beautiful day!!!

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is beautiful!! Great job Marilia!

Barbara Rankin said...

Fantastic spring colors, Marilia. Love your little Easter basket. TFS.

juscrap said...

Soo beautiful!!! I love this.

Camille Short said...

Love the Crackle as baskets!

Tonya said...

What a adorable little Easter basket!!! So fun and so cute!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...